I was tagged by Earthlingorgeous from My Happiness Haven a couple of days ago. I have to write seven facts about myself, some random and some weird and here it goes;
1) I appreciate time more than anything else. I always feel that time is insufficient. I never had my to-do list cleared up. I'm not sure whether it is time that is insufficient or it is my time management that is bad. I think sometimes I'm busy and sometimes I'm lazy.
2) I always try my best to finish my work fast so that I can go back early but my co-workers always try to slow down the work so that they could stay on longer for overtime. I'm trapped in a work place where people are willing to stay for overtime as much as they're allowed to.
3) I don't carry my wallet to work. I only bring my cards in a card holder and some cash in my pocket. I bring my wallet only if I'm travelling far. I don't like to carry bulky things in my pocket.
4) I like things that are neat and simple. I like to keep the furnitures in my house to a minimum. I can still bear untidiness but I can't stand dirtiness although I hate to do cleaning.
5) I don't like to wear a hand watch. I never bought one for myself. I'm keeping those I received as gifts in my drawer.
6) I hate debt. I prefer driving my old car which is still running good rather than a superb new car with an outstanding loan to the bank. Unfortunately, sometimes people think that I'm stingy.
7) I have difficulties getting up from bed in weekdays although I sleep early the night before but I can jump out of bed early in the morning during weekends although I have a long night the night before.
I would like to pass the tag on to my wonderful friends, Sophiagurl, Laurie, La Delirante, Zhu, Mariuca, Sigroid75 and
And to Earthlingorgeous, thanks for tagging me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.